Backflow Test Kit
Need a New or replacement Backflow test kit?
Marsh Metrology regularly stocks replacement backflow prevention kits. These kits can be replaced right away, are fully calibrated and ready to go.
Functions and Applications
Model 845-3 (3) valve kit provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker and double check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
It is capable of performing all known test procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA, CSA, FCCC and HR-USC and NEWWA.
0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Over 30 Years of Input from Backflow Technicians
- (3) Valve Test Kit
- Specially Designed for Testing Backflow Prevention Assemblies
- Soft-Seated Brass Needle Valves (with replaceable valve seats)
- Test kit is protected with 90 micron filters to minimize plugging with scale, sand, etc. Filter elements can be cleaned or replaced
- Portable / Removable from Case
- Durable Molded Plastic Carrying Case
- Improved Case with Storage Compartments for Fittings & Tools
- Test Procedures are Laminated in Clear Plastic
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Gauge Type Diaphragm Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4-1/2″) 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Differential Pressure Accuracy ± .2 P.S.I.D. (Descending)
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic.
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1-1/2 0-200 PSIG
- Hoses & End Fittings: Buna-N jacket and liner. Schrader 1/4″ brass coupler –
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5′ long (color-coded).
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks
- Gauge Weight: 3.3lbs / 1.5kg
- Case: Durable Molded Plastic
- Size: 18-1/2″L x 9″W x 9-3/4″H
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C
Convenient Service Options
We offer a wide array of calibration services, offered in a convenient way.
We are able to calibrate items across various disciplines.
We can provide our customer Portal access to manage your assets as well as our warehouse for equipment storage and fast calibration retrieval
We can evaluate your obsolete or damaged test equipment for repair or replacement