At Marsh Metrology, we are continuing to closely monitor the rapidly evolving dynamics of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus). Our priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and business partners.
We continue to monitor and adhere to the guidance and mandates issued by our Federal, Provincial and Local government authorities. Marsh Metrology recognizes our role in providing essential services for the safety and security of the public, and segments of the public, at the front line and those who support the front line. We understand the gravity of the situation COVID-19 has presented to Canada and the world. Marsh Metrology has maintained a flexible and firm position to commit to the support of the containment of the virus while continuing operations.
Our focus is servicing our customers now, but we are also positioned in a state of readiness during the recovery of COVID-19 to support logistical, operational, work stoppages and downtime experienced.
- ALL pick-ups/drop-offs are to be scheduled via phone or email; s[email protected]
- All visitors are to abide to Marsh Metrology’s COVID-19 policy: Screening Form
- Direct essential Onsite Services are operating normally while following our internal policy and our customer guidelines and procedures.
- All non-essential employees are working remotely to adhere to physical distancing protocols.
- Marsh Metrology remains open.
Marsh Metrology appreciates our role in your business supply chain and recognizes that our service capabilities are vital to your businesses.
Marsh Metrology will remain adaptable and vigilant, while taking all the necessary precautions to maintain our service ethics.
For continued communication, customers can contact us via phone (905-331-9783), email or through our website (www.marshmetrology.com).
We hope you, your loved ones and your communities Stay Safe and Healthy.
Marsh Metrology, Accredited Calibration Services